A CAREER WHERE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST
At Star Transport, we make every effort to keep our drivers safe. Not only do our procedures meet Department of Transport regulations, when you’re hired, you’ll receive one-on-one training with a driver trainer so you can learn our safety procedures inside and out. We supply our drivers with top-of-the-line equipment and technology with driver safety in mind.Click to Apply
BE A PART OF THE STAR FAMILY
When you become a part of our team, you aren’t just another driver. You’re a part of our family. We pride ourselves on being a driver-centric company that lets your voice be heard. Plus, being a short-haul fleet based out of local terminals means that you’ll be home every night and sleeping in your own bed.
We’re currently hiring drivers in all areas. If you’re looking to become a part of our family, apply today.Click to Apply
We want all of our drivers to be happy inside and outside of work. That’s why we provide exceptional benefits to all of our team members.
Compensation varies by market. We also offer a 401K program.
Our clean, top-of-the-line equipment is changed out on a regular schedule and includes paperless electronic logging powered by PeopleNet.
All our drivers earn paid vacation after one year of employment. 1 year = 1 week, 2 years = 2 weeks, 7 years = 3 weeks, and 12 years = 4 weeks.
New hires experience one-on-one training with a driver trainer.
HOME EVERY DAY
We are a short-haul fleet, guaranteeing our drivers are home every day.
HEALTH CARE PROGRAM
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, and Life insurance benefits to our drivers.
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL
- Two years of recent Class A tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Customer Service and Safety focused
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds & work in all weather conditions
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check, and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.
Join theStar Team
At Star Transport, you’re not just another driver. You’re a part of our family. We offer a friendly atmosphere where you and your safety come first. What are you waiting for? Start our career with us by taking the first step by filling out an application today!Apply Now