Star Transport, LLC is hiring Class A CDL fuel transport drivers today.
Drivers load fuel products onto tanker trailers from terminals then transport and unload those fuel products at convenience stores, terminals, and private businesses.
Average Yearly Earnings : $ 52,000 to $55,000
- Local Deliveries. Home Daily.
- Set schedule. 5 shifts on then 2 shifts off.
- Safety Bonus programs.
- Paid Orientation and Training.
- Drivers earn Sick, Personal, and Vacation Days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance plans available.
- Holiday Pay on select holidays.
- 401k plan with company match.
MINIMUM DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License).
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL.
- Two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions.
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, and pass a background check.
- Inspect tractor and trailer before, during and after your trips.
- Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance.
- Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures.
- Safely load and unload cargo per company policies.
- We provide one-on-one training with a driver trainer.
Call our Recruiter Jeff at 877-826-5088 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer