Houston – CHEMICAL Drivers – Local/Regional
Star Transport, LLC is hiring Class A CDL chemical transport drivers today for Local/Regional positions.
We’re looking for highly motivated drivers with a minimum two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer experience to load, transport, and deliver chemicals.
Earnings Range : Local/Regional – Up to $90,000 per year.
- Dedicated Runs.
- Pay is weekly.
- Paid Orientation and Training.
- Drivers earn Sick, Personal, and Vacation Days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance plans available.
- 401k plan with company match.
MINIMUM DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License).
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL.
- Tanker pulling experience REQUIRED.
- TWIC card.
- Two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions.
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight.
- Follow Department of Transportation regulations.
- Inspect tractor and trailer before, during and after your trips.
- Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance.
- Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures.
- Safely load and unload cargo per company policies.
Call our Recruiter Jeff at 877-826-5088 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer