Star Transport, LLC is hiring Class A CDL fuel transport drivers today!
We’re looking for highly motivated Class A CDL fuel transport drivers with a minimum two year’s of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer experience to fill local positions.
Our Class A CDL fuel transport drivers load HazMat fuel products onto tanker trailers from terminals then unload those HazMat fuel products at convenience stores, terminals, and private businesses.
Salary Range – $ 75,000 to $ 90,000
- Local Deliveries! Home Daily !!!
- Set schedule ; 5 days on and 2 days off.
- Pay is by the load allowing for greater potential earnings vs an hourly rate
- Paid weekly by direct deposit
- Monthly and Cumulative Safe Gallons bonus programs
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Vacation Pay
- Personal Days
- Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans availble
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability available
- Basic Life / AD&D – $ 40,000 Benefit amount paid for by the company
- Holiday Pay on select holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match of 50% up to 5%
MINIMUM DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL ( Commercial Driver’s License )
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL
- Two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer driving experience
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight
- Follow Department of Transportation regulations
- Inspect tractor and trailer before, during and after your trips
- Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance
- Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures
- Safely load and unload cargo per company policies
- We provide one-on-one training with a driver trainer.
- No tanker pulling experience required.
- No HazMat fuel delivery experience required.
Call our Recruiter Jeff at 877-826-5088 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer