Star Transport, LLC is hiring Class A CDL fuel transport drivers today.
We’re looking for highly motivated drivers with a minimum two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer experience to fill local positions. Our drivers load HazMat fuel products onto tanker trailers from terminals then unload those HazMat fuel products at convenience stores, terminals, and private businesses.
Earnings Range : $ 60,000 to $85,000 per year
- Local Deliveries. Home Daily.
- Moving schedule. 4 days on and 2 days off.
- Pay is weekly and by the load.
- Bonus programs.
- Paid Orientation and Training.
- Drivers earn Sick, Personal, and Vacation Days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance plans available.
- Holiday Pay on select holidays.
- 401k plan with company match.
MINIMUM DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License).
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL.
- TWIC card.
- Two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions.
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight.
- Follow Department of Transportation regulations.
- Inspect tractor and trailer before, during and after your trips.
- Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance.
- Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures.
- Safely load and unload cargo per company policies.
Call our Recruiter Jeff at 877-826-5088 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer