Star Transport, LLC is hiring Class A CDL fuel transport truck drivers today!
We’re looking for Class A CDL fuel transport truck drivers with a minimum of two year’s of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer experience to fill LOCAL positions. You’re home daily when you’re apart of our team at Star Transport, LLC.
When we say “ local “ we mean that our driver’s work 12 hour shifts and go home after every shift.
Our Class A CDL fuel transport truck drivers load HazMat ( fuel products; gasoline, diesel, and ethanol ) onto tanker trailers from terminals then unload those HazMat fuel products at gas stations, convenience stores, and private businesses. This process requires a truck driver to have Tanker AND HazMat endorsements on their Class A CDL.
- LOCAL Deliveries! Home Daily!!!
- 24 hours a day/ 7 days week/ 365 days a year Dispatch, Management, & Safety support
- Set schedule; 5 days on and 2 days off. (Days off are back to back)
- Pay is by the load allowing for greater potential earnings vs an hourly rate
- Paid weekly by direct deposit
- Monthly AND Cumulative Safe Gallons bonus programs
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Medical plans ( H.S.A. or PPO ) available
- Dental plan available
- Vision plan available
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability available
- Basic Life / AD&D – $ 40,000 Benefit amount paid for by the company
- Additional Voluntary Term Life Insurance available
- Accident and Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance available
- Holiday Pay if you work on Thanksgiving, Christmas and/or New Year’s Day
- Sick Days. A driver earns one sick day per quarter
- Personal Days. A driver earns 2 personal days per year after 1 year of service
- 401(k) plan with company match of 50% up to 5%
- Free company provided uniforms
- Jury Duty/Witness Pay
- Military Service Leave of Absence program
- Vacation Pay
- 1 year of service a driver earns 1 week of vacation
- 2 years of service a driver earns 2 weeks of vacation
- 7 years of service a driver earns 3 weeks of vacation
- 12 years of service a driver earns 4 weeks of vacation
At Star Transport, Safety is our priority.
Our procedures follow Department of Transportation regulations. We provide one-on-one driver training to all new hires. Additionally, we provide our drivers with top-of-the-line technology and tractor-trailers equipped with safety features.
Tractors (Mack, Kenworth or Volvo) are leased and replaced every three to four years
Trailers (Heil or Polar) are company owned
Electronic Logs are recorded by PeopleNet
NO tanker pulling experience required. If you have at least two year’s of recent tractor-trailer driving experience we can train you to pull a tanker trailer.
NO HazMat fuel delivery experience required. We can train you to load and unload fuel products.
We provide one-on-one training with a driver trainer.
- The best way to learn is from an experienced professional truck driver who transports HazMat fuel products every day.
- You will learn from a driver trainer who knows our customers, our procedures, the area, and government regulations.
CLASS A CDL DRIVER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Follow Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Inspect tractor and trailer before, during and after your trips
- Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance
- Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures
- Load and unload cargo per company policies
MINIMUM DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL ( Commercial Driver’s License )
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL
- Two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer driving experience
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Customer Service and Safety focused
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions.
We want YOU to join our team of Class A CDL fuel transport truck driver professionals.
The next step is yours!
Equal Opportunity Employer