SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY OUR DRIVERS LOVE BEING A STAR
“My favorite part about working for Star Transport is knowing that I’ll be home at night.”
Brandon HeffelStar Transport Driver Since 2012
“The management works with you because they know you’re down here 12 hours a day, five days a week and they also understand that you have a family, obligations and activities. They work with you really well.”
Kevin YoungstromStar Transport Driver Since 2004
“I like hauling fuel. I like being out in the public with the customers. It’s rewarding and I think, one of the most important jobs there is. Without us, nobody goes anywhere.”
David YanceyStar Transport Driver Since 2011
WHY BE A STAR DRIVER?
It’s simple. If you want a career where you can make your own way and develop long-term relationships with a supportive team, we’re looking for you. Just some of the benefits our drivers enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Every Night.
- One-on-One Training for All New Hires
- Top-of-the-Line Equipment
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL
- Two years of recent Class A tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Customer Service and Safety focused
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds & work in all weather conditions
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check, and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.